A shot at the front side of the Nativity Catholic Church (Iglesia Católica Natividad) at 6001 13th St NW, Washington DC 20011, a century-old church in Brightwood neighborhood.
"Since 1900, our founding as part of the Archdiocese of Baltimore, prayers have been offered on this holy ground. The first Mass was celebrated in 1901. For generations faithful Catholics of Irish & German decent helped build the campus & community of Nativity and its 5 buidlings in Brightwood--Georgia Ave. NW at Peabody Street. Since the 1960s, the Black Catholic commmunity of Washington has treasured, preserved and maintained our rich Catholic heritage and spirit of charity and brotherhood on this campus. Saints have walked here, including St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta whose spiritual friend was our former Pastor the late Bishop William Curlin (Charlotte, NC) who was former Auxiliary Bishop of Washington. Thousands of children received instruction and Sacraments here including Nativity Alumni--our school closed finally in 2007. Nativity continues to be a place of daily prayer, love, community, and outreach to the needy in our beautiful city. Our heritage and roots are deep. Our mission is the mission of The Church." - https://nativitychurch.net/our-history